Pires Investments names Nicholas Lee as director
Mr. Lee has more than 25 years of experience in international investment banking and working as a company director.
Mr. Lee was with Dresdner Kleinwort and its antecedent firms from 1988 to 2009, starting at Kleinwort Benson Group plc and rising to Managing Director, Head of Banking, Hedge Fund Solutions Group.
Previously as a Managing Director in mergers and acquisitions at Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, Mr. Lee advised leading companies from a number of different industries, including the natural resources, financial services, consumer and retail sectors.
Mr. Lee is currently executive chairman of AIM-listed Paternoster Resources plc and non-executive chairman of AIM-listed MX Oil plc, as well as being involved with a number of other companies, both listed and private.
Mr. Lee qualified as a chartered accountant with Coopers & Lybrand and has an MA in engineering from St John's College, Cambridge. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
More inside POST