Piper Jaffray names David D. Olson vice chairman of FIG
Previously, Mr. Olson was chairman and chief executive officer of River Branch Holdings LLC before its sale in September 2015 to Piper Jaffray & Co.
He was previously the chairman and chief executive officer of Guggenheim Merchant Banking, the private equity arm of Guggenheim Capital in New York and Chicago.
Mr. Olson came to Guggenheim with over 25 years of experience on Wall Street in transactions and management positions. He was Credit Suisse First Boston’s chairman of investment banking for the Asia-Pacific region.
Prior to CSFB’s merger with Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette, he held a number of senior executive positions at DLJ, most recently serving as chairman and chief executive officer of the firm’s Asia-Pacific region.
During the 1990s, Mr. Olson was co-head of DLJ’s financial institutions group and the firm’s Chicago investment banking office. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
- Hormel Foods announces personnel changes
- David Berg resigns from Rezidor board of directors
More inside POST