Pinnacle Foods names Michael E. Allen EVP & president, Boulder
Mr. Allen has 20 years of experience in the food industry, including focus in the natural, organic and health-forward channels on brands such as Kashi and Morningstar Farms.
Mr. Allen joins Pinnacle from the Kellogg Company where he most recently held the role of President, Morning Foods Division.
Prior to his most recent role, he served as President, Frozen Foods Division from 2009-2013. He joined the Kellogg Company in 1997 and progressed through various leadership roles in marketing, innovation and general management.
Before joining Kellogg, he worked in marketing and advertising.
Mr. Allen holds a degree in Communications from Centennial College in Toronto.
He will replace Phil Anson, interim Boulder General Manager and founder of EVOL frozen foods. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST
Renault caught in ‘emissiongate’ scandal Companies