Pinnacle Foods appoints Michael S. Levitt as SVP
Mr. Levitt co-founded LG Capital Management, LP, a private investment fund that invested in publicly traded securities, and served as its Portfolio Manager since the fund’s 2011 inception.
Prior to LG Capital Management, Mr. Levitt worked as a Research Analyst at Chesapeake Partners and as Director in the M&A and Corporate Advisory Group at Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc.
Earlier in his career, he was a practicing attorney specializing in M&A work at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.
Mr. Levitt holds a Juris Doctor with Honors from George Washington University and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
- Interpace Diagnostics Group elects Felice Schnoll-Sussman as director
- Destination Maternity appoints Allen Weinstein as interim CEO
- Northfield Bank appoints Tara French as EVP
More inside POST