Pinnacle Foods appoints Michael S. Levitt as SVP
Mr. Levitt co-founded LG Capital Management, LP, a private investment fund that invested in publicly traded securities, and served as its Portfolio Manager since the fund’s 2011 inception.
Prior to LG Capital Management, Mr. Levitt worked as a Research Analyst at Chesapeake Partners and as Director in the M&A and Corporate Advisory Group at Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc.
Earlier in his career, he was a practicing attorney specializing in M&A work at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.
Mr. Levitt holds a Juris Doctor with Honors from George Washington University and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals appoints Pete A. Meyers as CFO
- pdvWireless appoints Mark Hennessy to board
- Becton Dickinson names Tom Polen president
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
More inside POST