Pierre Duprat enters role as ADM president, EMEA
Previously, Mr. Duprat served as the director of international business development for ADM’s Corn Processing business unit.
Before that, he spent more than two decades with Tereos Group, including serving as a member of the company’s board of directors, and as CEO of the Cereal Transformation Division.
Mr. Duprat will also continue to serve as president, ADM Corn EMEA and Asia.
Joe Taets, the previous president of ADM’s EMEA business, will return to the U.S. and continue to lead ADM’s Agricultural Services business unit. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
- Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
- ABB nominates Lars Förberg for election to board
More inside POST