Piedmont Office Realty Trust CIO to retire
Mr. Owens was responsible for Piedmont’s acquisition, disposition and financing activities since 2007.
Mr. Owens spent five years as a Managing Director—Capital Markets for Wells Real Estate Funds where he oversaw its western regional acquisition team and its real estate finance team.
Prior to joining Wells Real Estate Funds, he served as Senior Vice President for PM Realty Group from 1997 to 2002, overseeing all management operations in Atlanta, Washington, D.C., Chicago, and New York.
Before joining PM Realty Group, Mr. Owens served as Vice President at General Electric Asset Management, where he managed and negotiated dispositions as well as third-party, nonrecourse financing for real estate assets.
Mr. Owens is a member of the National Association of Real Estate Investment Managers (NAREIM), the National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP), and the Urban Land Institute (ULI). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Fidelity Southern appoints Charles D. Christy as CFO
- Yippy elects Arthur Huffman to board
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
More inside POST