Physiomics director Mark Chadwick to leave
Mr. Chadwick served as CEO of Physiomics from December 2010 to April 2016. He was VP of Business Development at Excelsyn, a chemistry services provider, which was subsequently acquired by AMRI.
Before joining Excelsyn, Mr. Chadwick spent 10 years in Cambridge from startup company Cambridge Genetics Limited through two mergers to become Director of Commercial Operations at BioFocus.
Mr. Chadwick is a former Fellow of Corpus Christi College Cambridge.
He holds an MBA with distinction in Entrepreneurship from Imperial College London, a PhD in Molecular Biology from The University of Newcastle and a 1st Class (Hons) degree in Genetics from the University of Nottingham.
He is now non-executive director of Physiomics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST