Physiomics director Mark Chadwick to leave
Mr. Chadwick served as CEO of Physiomics from December 2010 to April 2016. He was VP of Business Development at Excelsyn, a chemistry services provider, which was subsequently acquired by AMRI.
Before joining Excelsyn, Mr. Chadwick spent 10 years in Cambridge from startup company Cambridge Genetics Limited through two mergers to become Director of Commercial Operations at BioFocus.
Mr. Chadwick is a former Fellow of Corpus Christi College Cambridge.
He holds an MBA with distinction in Entrepreneurship from Imperial College London, a PhD in Molecular Biology from The University of Newcastle and a 1st Class (Hons) degree in Genetics from the University of Nottingham.
He is now non-executive director of Physiomics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST
Australia secures more flights to Fiji Companies