Philips appoints Sophie Bechu as chief of operations
Ms. Bechu, who joins Philips from International Business Machines Corp. (IBM), becomes a member of Philips’ Executive Committee.
Ms. Bechu worked for more than 30 years at IBM, most recently as Vice President, Strategic Outsourcing, North America Delivery.
In this role, she was responsible for the IT services delivery for clients in North America and this portfolio included Healthcare and Life Sciences businesses in the U.S.
Ms. Bechu holds a degree in Engineering from the Ecole Superieure d’Electricite, Paris, France.
She succeeds Pasquale Abruzzese, who left Philips in May of this year for personal reasons. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- AkzoNobel CFO Maëlys Castella steps down
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
More inside POST
Royal Bank of Canada Q3 profit down Earnings