Philippe Lin appointed CEO of Eutelsat China office
Mr. Lin will leverage his extensive commercial and institutional experience to steer the development of Eutelsat’s activities in China. He joins Eutelsat from Airbus China after 15 years as Vice-President and Chief Representative.
Prior to Airbus he held executive appointments at Total, both in Beijing and in Paris. He began his career in China working amongst others for China’s Council for Promotion of International Trade.
Mr. Lin is a graduate of the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing, France’s Ecole Nationale d’Administration (ENA) and Canada’s Ecole Nationale d’Administration Publique. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Singapore
- Jadestone Energy appoints new CFO
- Mitel appoints Pierre-Jean Châlon as SVP of APAC sales
- Hootsuite names first Asia-Pacific general manager
- Temasek names John Vaske as joint head, North America
- Kulicke & Soffa names Fusen Chen as president and CEO
More inside POST