PharMerica appoints Robert E. Dries as CFO
Mr. Dries brings to PharMerica more than 25 years of financial and operational experience and a deep knowledge of the pharmacy services industry.
From 1996 to 2016, Mr. Dries held several senior positions at Omnicare Inc., most recently serving as Senior Vice President, Financial Operations from 2012 to 2016.
Mr. Dries began his career at KPMG, where he provided accounting, auditing and consulting services to both public and private companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Papa John's names Brandon Rhoten global CMO
- Kindred Healthcare appoints Brian Holzer as president of innovations
- Yum! Brands appoints Christopher M. Connor to board
- Yum! Brands promotes Kevin Hochman to CCO of KFC U.S.
- General Cable appoints Shruti Singhal as new European leader
More inside POST
Sinopec's net profit surges 40% Earnings
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership