PharmaMar names Pascal Besman as COO of PharmaMar U.S.
Mr. Besman joins PharmaMar from Maxim Group, a New York-based global investment bank, where he served as Head of Healthcare Equity Sales since 2014.
In addition to Maxim Group, Mr. Besman served as a healthcare specialist and institutional equity salesperson at several investment banks, including JMP Securities, UBS, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch.
Mr. Besman holds a B.Sc. from the London School of Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST