PharmaMar names Pascal Besman as COO of PharmaMar U.S.
Mr. Besman joins PharmaMar from Maxim Group, a New York-based global investment bank, where he served as Head of Healthcare Equity Sales since 2014.
In addition to Maxim Group, Mr. Besman served as a healthcare specialist and institutional equity salesperson at several investment banks, including JMP Securities, UBS, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch.
Mr. Besman holds a B.Sc. from the London School of Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST