PharmaMar names Pascal Besman as COO of PharmaMar U.S.
Mr. Besman joins PharmaMar from Maxim Group, a New York-based global investment bank, where he served as Head of Healthcare Equity Sales since 2014.
In addition to Maxim Group, Mr. Besman served as a healthcare specialist and institutional equity salesperson at several investment banks, including JMP Securities, UBS, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch.
Mr. Besman holds a B.Sc. from the London School of Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST
What to do when somebody makes a mistake Leadership
Gander Mountain files for Chapter 11 Companies