PG&E names Kevin J. Dasso as VP, electric asset management
Mr. Dasso joined PG&E in 1981 as an electrical engineer. He has been a senior director since 2004, leading different aspects of the transmission and distribution organization.
He most recently has been acting as vice president of Electric Asset Management, since Pat Hogan was named to his current post in March 2016.
Mr. Dasso has bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Electrical Engineering from Iowa State University and Santa Clara University, respectively. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership