PG&E names Kevin J. Dasso as VP, electric asset management
Mr. Dasso joined PG&E in 1981 as an electrical engineer. He has been a senior director since 2004, leading different aspects of the transmission and distribution organization.
He most recently has been acting as vice president of Electric Asset Management, since Pat Hogan was named to his current post in March 2016.
Mr. Dasso has bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Electrical Engineering from Iowa State University and Santa Clara University, respectively. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Why are you pushing me and not him? Leadership
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership