PG&E names Kevin J. Dasso as VP, electric asset management
Mr. Dasso joined PG&E in 1981 as an electrical engineer. He has been a senior director since 2004, leading different aspects of the transmission and distribution organization.
He most recently has been acting as vice president of Electric Asset Management, since Pat Hogan was named to his current post in March 2016.
Mr. Dasso has bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Electrical Engineering from Iowa State University and Santa Clara University, respectively. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST
Petronas awarded another block in Mexico Companies