PG&E names Kevin J. Dasso as VP, electric asset management
Mr. Dasso joined PG&E in 1981 as an electrical engineer. He has been a senior director since 2004, leading different aspects of the transmission and distribution organization.
He most recently has been acting as vice president of Electric Asset Management, since Pat Hogan was named to his current post in March 2016.
Mr. Dasso has bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Electrical Engineering from Iowa State University and Santa Clara University, respectively. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST