PG&E names Kevin J. Dasso as VP, electric asset management
Mr. Dasso joined PG&E in 1981 as an electrical engineer. He has been a senior director since 2004, leading different aspects of the transmission and distribution organization.
He most recently has been acting as vice president of Electric Asset Management, since Pat Hogan was named to his current post in March 2016.
Mr. Dasso has bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Electrical Engineering from Iowa State University and Santa Clara University, respectively. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership