PG&E names David Thomason as VP and controller
Mr. Thomason was also appointed vice president, chief financial officer and controller of the corporation’s subsidiary, Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
Mr. Thomason has held various leadership positions in Finance and Regulatory Affairs over his 15-year PG&E career.
Most recently, Mr. Thomason was senior director in Finance, where he led the team responsible for enterprise forecasting and analysis in support of the company’s integrated planning, treasury and investor relations programs.
He joined PG&E in 2001. A Certified Public Accountant in California and Oregon, he previously served as a senior accountant at Arthur Andersen.
Mr. Thomason is a graduate of the University of Oregon, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, and the University of California, Berkeley, where he earned an MBA. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
More inside POST