PGDx adds James Lewis as SVP, corporate development
Mr. Lewis brings broad biopharmaceutical industry experience to the development and execution of PGDx’s growth strategy.
Before joining PGDx, Mr. Lewis served as Vice President, Business Development at Esperance Pharmaceuticals, a clinical stage oncology company, where he led strategic partnering and fundraising initiatives.
During this time, he also served as a business consultant and advisor to a diverse group of emerging life science companies.
Previously, at Astra Zeneca, he led business development activities for the cardiovascular franchise and was on the Crestor commercial team.
Prior to Astra Zeneca, Mr. Lewis held senior leadership positions in corporate strategy, business development and commercial operations at Biosyn, ViroPharma, and TAP Pharmaceuticals. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Marriott International appoints Rena Reiss as executive vice president
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
More inside POST
Kobe Steel confirms data falsification Companies