PGDx adds James Lewis as SVP, corporate development
Mr. Lewis brings broad biopharmaceutical industry experience to the development and execution of PGDx’s growth strategy.
Before joining PGDx, Mr. Lewis served as Vice President, Business Development at Esperance Pharmaceuticals, a clinical stage oncology company, where he led strategic partnering and fundraising initiatives.
During this time, he also served as a business consultant and advisor to a diverse group of emerging life science companies.
Previously, at Astra Zeneca, he led business development activities for the cardiovascular franchise and was on the Crestor commercial team.
Prior to Astra Zeneca, Mr. Lewis held senior leadership positions in corporate strategy, business development and commercial operations at Biosyn, ViroPharma, and TAP Pharmaceuticals. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
More inside POST