Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
Mr. Schimmelpennink was also appointed to serve as a Class III member of the board of directors effective August 3, 2017.
Mr. Schimmelpennink brings to Pfenex a broad base of biotechnology and pharmaceutical experience with strategic and functional expertise across corporate development, commercial operations, manufacturing and R&D.
Prior to joining Pfenex, he served as the Chief Executive Officer of Alvotech, a biosimilar development company, Vice President Global Injectables at Pfizer and Vice President – Global Generics of Hospira.
Mr. Schimmelpennink received a Masters in bioprocess engineering from the Wageningen University in the Netherlands. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST
Brazilian trade balance up 48.6% Economy