PEWT Securities 2020 appoints Kasia Robinski as director
Ms. Robinski has over 25 years experience in private equity and investment banking including with Hanover Investors, Prospect Investment Management, the Sutton Company (now Sutton Trust) and Goldman Sachs.
Ms. Robinski has served on numerous international boards and has undertaken various operating roles, including CFO and CEO, in a broad range of sectors from media through to oil and gas.
Ms. Robinski holds an MSc degree in Engineering/Economics from Cambridge University and an MBA from the Stanford Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST