PEWT Securities 2020 appoints Kasia Robinski as director
Ms. Robinski has over 25 years experience in private equity and investment banking including with Hanover Investors, Prospect Investment Management, the Sutton Company (now Sutton Trust) and Goldman Sachs.
Ms. Robinski has served on numerous international boards and has undertaken various operating roles, including CFO and CEO, in a broad range of sectors from media through to oil and gas.
Ms. Robinski holds an MSc degree in Engineering/Economics from Cambridge University and an MBA from the Stanford Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST