Pets at Home Group director Brian Carroll resigns
Mr. Carroll joined Pets at Home as a Non-Executive Director in 2011 and was appointed to the Board of Pets at Home Group in 2014.
Mr. Carroll is a member of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. Partners LLP, joining the buyout firm in 1995, and is currently head of the consumer and retail teams in Europe. He is also a member of KKR’s European investment committee.
Mr. Carroll is also currently a member of the board of directors of Laureate Education and Northgate Information Solutions and Afriflora
Prior to joining KKR, Mr. Carroll was with Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette where he worked on a broad range of high yield financing, corporate finance and merchant banking transactions.
He has a B.S. and B.A.S. from the University of Pennsylvania, and an M.B.A. from Stanford University Graduate School of Business. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST