Pets at Home Group appoints Mike Iddon as CFO
On joining the Group Mr. Iddon will become an Executive Director of the Company and a member of the Board.
Mr. Iddon was the Chief Financial Officer of New Look from 2014 until earlier this year. Hee held a number of finance roles at Tesco plc over a period of thirteen years, with his final position as Group Planning, Treasury and Tax Director.
Before this Mr. Iddon held finance roles with Kingfisher plc and Whitbread plc.
He qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Arthur Andersen.
Mark Adams, Interim Chief Financial Officer, will leave the Group on November 25, 2016.
Mr. Adams' recent career includes CFO roles at Cognita Schools, easyJet plc, Alpha Airports Group plc and STA Travel Group.
Mr. Adams is a graduate Chartered Accountant with over 20 years experience operating at a senior level across a number of different sectors with a focus on consumer facing businesses. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST