Peter Scott to join HCP as EVP and CFO
Mr. Scott joins HCP following a 15-year career in real estate investment banking.
Mr. Scott currently serves as a Managing Director in the Real Estate Banking group at Barclays, where he has spent the majority of his career. Mr. Scott also has held investment banking positions with Credit Suisse and Lehman Brothers.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Science from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He has provided advisory and capital markets expertise to clients across the real estate industry, with a focus on the health care REIT sector, including HCP.
Most recently he advised HCP on the spin-off of its skilled nursing assets to Quality Care Properties.
Mr. Scott succeeds Tom Herzog who was appointed Chief Executive Officer in January 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
Good or bad, humor is always good Leadership