Peter Hill to become Imagination Technologies chairman
Mr. Hill will join the Board on 1 January 2017. Mr. Hill is currently Non-executive Chairman of Keller Group plc and of Volution Group plc, and a Non-executive director of Essentra plc.
Mr. Hill was Non-executive Chairman of Alent plc, a supplier of specialty chemicals to the electronics and other industries from 2012 to the end of 2015, and was the Chief Executive of Laird plc, the global provider of device management and wireless systems for the electronics industry, from 2002 to 2011.
He has been a Non-executive director on the boards of Cookson plc, the aerospace and defence group Meggitt plc and the high technology group Oxford Instruments plc, and was a Non-executive Board Member of UK Trade and Investment.
The current Chairman, Bert Nordberg, is stepping down to devote his time to his other significant roles, having successfully overseen the change in executive leadership with the appointments of Andrew Heath as Chief Executive and Guy Millward as Chief Financial Officer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST