Persimmon appoints Simon Litherland as director
Mr. Litherland will also be appointed as a member of the Company's Audit, Remuneration and Nomination Committees on the same date.
Mr. Litherland is Chief Executive of Britvic plc. He is a qualified accountant and has over 25 years' experience in finance and leadership roles within the drinks manufacturing and distribution sector.
Prior to joining Britvic in 2011, Mr. Litherland worked for global drinks manufacturer Diageo plc ultimately becoming Managing Director of Diageo Great Britain. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST