Perry Ellis names David Rattner as CFO
Mr. Rattner brings over 20 years of financial experience from Elizabeth Arden, most recently serving as VP Finance and Corporate Controller.
Mr. Rattner holds a B.S. in accounting from the University of Florida and is a certified public accountant.
Anita Britt announced her retirement from the company effective March 31, 2017 and will ensure the transition of the CFO office is seamless. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST
Crocs Q2 revenues $313.2 million Earnings