Perry Ellis names David Rattner as CFO
Mr. Rattner brings over 20 years of financial experience from Elizabeth Arden, most recently serving as VP Finance and Corporate Controller.
Mr. Rattner holds a B.S. in accounting from the University of Florida and is a certified public accountant.
Anita Britt announced her retirement from the company effective March 31, 2017 and will ensure the transition of the CFO office is seamless. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
More inside POST
Hedge fund activism weakens the competition Leadership