Perry Ellis names David Rattner as CFO
Mr. Rattner brings over 20 years of financial experience from Elizabeth Arden, most recently serving as VP Finance and Corporate Controller.
Mr. Rattner holds a B.S. in accounting from the University of Florida and is a certified public accountant.
Anita Britt announced her retirement from the company effective March 31, 2017 and will ensure the transition of the CFO office is seamless. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST