Perry Ellis names David Enright as COO
Mr. Enright brings over 20 years of operational experience with leading global businesses.
Most recently he served as Senior Vice President of Global Distribution, Planning & Logistics at Coach, Inc. in New York.
Prior to Coach, Inc. Mr. Enright held several senior-level positions with companies such as Lenox Group and Brown Foreman Corporation, Lenox Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST