Perry Ellis names David Enright as COO
Mr. Enright brings over 20 years of operational experience with leading global businesses.
Most recently he served as Senior Vice President of Global Distribution, Planning & Logistics at Coach, Inc. in New York.
Prior to Coach, Inc. Mr. Enright held several senior-level positions with companies such as Lenox Group and Brown Foreman Corporation, Lenox Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST