Perry Ellis names David Enright as COO
Mr. Enright brings over 20 years of operational experience with leading global businesses.
Most recently he served as Senior Vice President of Global Distribution, Planning & Logistics at Coach, Inc. in New York.
Prior to Coach, Inc. Mr. Enright held several senior-level positions with companies such as Lenox Group and Brown Foreman Corporation, Lenox Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST
Alcoa Q1 profits grew sequentially Earnings
TUI stays at its 10% growth guidance Earnings
What to do when somebody makes a mistake Leadership