Perry Ellis names David Enright as COO
Mr. Enright brings over 20 years of operational experience with leading global businesses.
Most recently he served as Senior Vice President of Global Distribution, Planning & Logistics at Coach, Inc. in New York.
Prior to Coach, Inc. Mr. Enright held several senior-level positions with companies such as Lenox Group and Brown Foreman Corporation, Lenox Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Renren Q4 revenues jump nearly 50% Earnings