Perry Ellis names David Enright as COO
Mr. Enright brings over 20 years of operational experience with leading global businesses.
Most recently he served as Senior Vice President of Global Distribution, Planning & Logistics at Coach, Inc. in New York.
Prior to Coach, Inc. Mr. Enright held several senior-level positions with companies such as Lenox Group and Brown Foreman Corporation, Lenox Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST