Perrigo announces leadership change in Rx pharmaceuticals segment
Mr. Boothe joined Perrigo in January 2013 as Executive Vice President and General Manager, Perrigo Pharmaceuticals.
Previously, Mr. Boothe served as Chief Executive Officer of Actavis Inc. from August 2008 to December 2013 and as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from 2006 to 2008.
Prior to that position, Mr. Boothe held various senior positions in strategic planning and business development for Alpharma Inc., Pharmacia Corporation and Xerox Corporation.
John Wesolowski, Senior Vice President of Rx Commercial Operations, will assume the role of Acting General Manager, Rx pharmaceuticals.
Prior to joining Perrigo as Vice President of Commercial Operations in February 2004, Mr. Wesolowski served in several customer-facing roles at E. Fougera and Company from 1993 to 2004. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- C&C Group appoints Jim Clerkin as director
- Permanent TSB Group names Robert Elliott as chairman
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership