Permanent TSB Group names Robert Elliott as chairman
Mr. Elliott retired as Chairman and Senior Partner Linklaters LLP, one of the largest law firms in the world.
He continues to work with Linklaters part-time as Chairman Emeritus and Partner Consultant.
Before becoming Chairman of the firm, he held the position of Global Head of Banking.
In this role, Mr. Elliott was responsible for approximately 65 partners in 22 countries around the world and, advised on major UK and international banking and restructuring projects. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
- FBD Holdings appoints Liam Herlihy as chairman
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
More inside POST