Permanent TSB Group names Robert Elliott as chairman
Mr. Elliott retired as Chairman and Senior Partner Linklaters LLP, one of the largest law firms in the world.
He continues to work with Linklaters part-time as Chairman Emeritus and Partner Consultant.
Before becoming Chairman of the firm, he held the position of Global Head of Banking.
In this role, Mr. Elliott was responsible for approximately 65 partners in 22 countries around the world and, advised on major UK and international banking and restructuring projects. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
More inside POST
ON Semiconductor Q2 profit surges Earnings