Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
Mr. Elliott retired recently as Chairman and Senior Partner Linklaters LLP, one of the largest law firms in the world.
Mr. Elliott continues to work with Linklaters part-time as Chairman Emeritus and Partner Consultant.
Before becoming Chairman of the firm, he held the position of Global Head of Banking.
In this role, Mr. Elliott was responsible for approximately 65 partners in 22 countries around the world and, advised on major UK and international banking and restructuring projects. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Mincon Group appoints John Doris as director
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Eamonn Crowley as CFO
More inside POST