Permanent TSB Group appoints Eamonn Crowley as CFO
Mr. Crowley is a fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, a member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers and holds a MBA from University College Dublin.
Mr. Crowley has over 25 years of experience in international business across financial services, banking and M&A.
Mr. Crowley joins Permanent TSB from Bank Zachodni WBK, Banco Santander's publicly listed Polish retail and commercial bank, where he is currently Chief Financial Officer and a member of the Executive Committee.
During his period as CFO, Mr. Crowley executed the merger of BZ WBK with Kredyt Bank to form Poland's number three bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership