Permanent TSB Group appoints Eamonn Crowley as CFO
Mr. Crowley is a fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, a member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers and holds a MBA from University College Dublin.
Mr. Crowley has over 25 years of experience in international business across financial services, banking and M&A.
Mr. Crowley joins Permanent TSB from Bank Zachodni WBK, Banco Santander's publicly listed Polish retail and commercial bank, where he is currently Chief Financial Officer and a member of the Executive Committee.
During his period as CFO, Mr. Crowley executed the merger of BZ WBK with Kredyt Bank to form Poland's number three bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
- FBD Holdings appoints Liam Herlihy as chairman
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
More inside POST
Prevent grains of sand to become mountains Leadership