Permabit hires 20-year technology industry veteran VP, sales
A 20-year veteran of the technology industry who has served in a variety of direct sales, channel and executive management roles, Mr. Skidmore comes to Permabit after serving as Vice President of Channels for the Americas at CommVault, where he was in charge of regional, national and distributor partner management teams.
Prior to joining CommVault, Mr. Skidmore was Vice President of Worldwide Sales at Zetta, a cloud storage-as-a-service company.
Previously, he served as Regional Vice President at EqualLogic and was part of the team that helped facilitate the integration of the company into Dell’s business after it was acquired.
He also spent seven years at EMC in a variety of North America sales and sales management positions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
- Axcella appoints Ivana Magovcevic-Liebisch as vice president
More inside POST