Performance Sports Group appoints Harlan Kent as CEO
Mr. Kent is an experienced CEO who has a strong track record of leading consumer-centric brands. He was President and CEO of Yankee Candle.
Mr. Kent's career has been marked with success in a range of evolving senior roles across category management, operations, business development and leadership in a number of global consumer companies including Alex and Ani, C. Wonder, Totes Isotoner Corporation, Olin Corporation, Campbell Soup Company and Dole Food Company.
Mr. Kent began his career at Bain and Company as a consultant and holds a bachelor's degree in economics from Dartmouth College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Hampshire
- White Mountains Insurance Group appoints Mary Choksi as director
- Granite Bank appoints Scott A. Cooper as CEO
- Planet Fitness appoints Bill Bode as SVP of franchise
- Newforma adds Rainer Gawlick to board
- iCAD appoints Richard C. Christopher as CFO
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership