Performance Food Group names Tom Ondrof as EVP and CFO
Mr. Ondrof joins PFG following a 24-year career with Compass Group North America, a contract foodservice and a subsidiary of London-based Compass Group plc.
During his tenure he served as Director of Financial Planning (1991-1996), Corporate Controller (1996-1999) and Chief Financial Officer (1999-2010).
He was named Chief Strategy Officer in 2010 before serving in his most recent position of Chief Development Officer from 2013-2015.
Mr. Ondrof holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Wake Forest University and an MBA degree from the University of Georgia.
He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant and serves on the Board of Visitors for the Wake Forest University School of Business.
He succeeds Bob Evans, who is retiring after serving as CFO for seven years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Freddie Mac appoints Stacey Goodman as CIO
- Performance Food Group appoints Kimberly S. Grant as director
- Gannett appoints Matthew Barzun to board
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Lee Reeves as SVP
- Leidos appoints Frank Kendall III to board
More inside POST
Humana Q2 profit rises 4% Earnings