Performance Food Group names Tom Ondrof as EVP and CFO
Mr. Ondrof joins PFG following a 24-year career with Compass Group North America, a contract foodservice and a subsidiary of London-based Compass Group plc.
During his tenure he served as Director of Financial Planning (1991-1996), Corporate Controller (1996-1999) and Chief Financial Officer (1999-2010).
He was named Chief Strategy Officer in 2010 before serving in his most recent position of Chief Development Officer from 2013-2015.
Mr. Ondrof holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Wake Forest University and an MBA degree from the University of Georgia.
He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant and serves on the Board of Visitors for the Wake Forest University School of Business.
He succeeds Bob Evans, who is retiring after serving as CFO for seven years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership