Performance Food Group names Tom Ondrof as EVP and CFO
Mr. Ondrof joins PFG following a 24-year career with Compass Group North America, a contract foodservice and a subsidiary of London-based Compass Group plc.
During his tenure he served as Director of Financial Planning (1991-1996), Corporate Controller (1996-1999) and Chief Financial Officer (1999-2010).
He was named Chief Strategy Officer in 2010 before serving in his most recent position of Chief Development Officer from 2013-2015.
Mr. Ondrof holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Wake Forest University and an MBA degree from the University of Georgia.
He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant and serves on the Board of Visitors for the Wake Forest University School of Business.
He succeeds Bob Evans, who is retiring after serving as CFO for seven years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Systems Planning and Analysis appoints Brad Williamson as director
- Norfolk Southern appoints Fredric M. Ehlers as CIO
- Norfolk Southern elects new executives
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership