Performance Food Group names independent director
Ms. Adler served as a Managing Director and Senior Equity Analyst at Barclays Capital, and at Lehman Brothers prior to its acquisition by Barclays, from 1996 until her retirement in July 2016.
At Barclays, Ms. Adler followed a wide range of consumer-oriented companies, including foodservice distributors, food and drug retailers, discounters, and healthy-living retailers.
Ms. Adler earned a bachelor’s degree from Boston University and holds an MBA degree from New York University’s Stern School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
- Bechtel appoints Brendan Bechtel as chairman
- Highlands Bankshare appoints John H. Gray as CFO
More inside POST