Performance Food Group names independent director
Ms. Adler served as a Managing Director and Senior Equity Analyst at Barclays Capital, and at Lehman Brothers prior to its acquisition by Barclays, from 1996 until her retirement in July 2016.
At Barclays, Ms. Adler followed a wide range of consumer-oriented companies, including foodservice distributors, food and drug retailers, discounters, and healthy-living retailers.
Ms. Adler earned a bachelor’s degree from Boston University and holds an MBA degree from New York University’s Stern School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
- Kinsale Capital Group appoints Gregory M. Share to board
- William Hornung joins Diffusion Pharma as chief business officer
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Jim Sedlar as SVP
- Freddie Mac appoints Stacey Goodman as CIO
More inside POST