People's Operator director James Rosenfeld resigns
Mr. Rosenfeld is a member of the Real Estate team at The Blackstone Group where he is actively involved in real estate acquisitions across the U.K. and Europe.
Prior to joining Blackstone, Mr. Rosenfeld worked for Goldman Sachs where he was a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions team focusing on companies in the consumer and retail sectors.
Mr. Rosenfeld holds a master's degree in Real Estate Finance from the University of Cambridge and a first class degree in History from the University of Oxford. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST