Peoples Bancorp director Richard Ferguson resigns
Mr. Ferguson had served on the Board of Directors of Peoples since 2004 and as its Chairman of the Board since 2008. He had served as Chairman of the Board of Peoples Bank since 2012.
The Peoples Board of Directors elected David L. Mead, a current independent director, as Chairman of the Board.
He will also serve as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Peoples Bank. Mr. Mead, a Certified Public Accountant, has been a director of Peoples Bank since 2005 and a director of Peoples Bancorp Inc. since 2006.
He served as interim President and Chief Executive Officer of Peoples Bancorp Inc. and Peoples Bank from August of 2010 until April of 2011.
Mr. Mead was Associate Professor on the business faculty of Marietta College, in Marietta, Ohio, from August of 2011 until May of 2016.
Mr. Mead's prior experience includes working for over23 years in the financial services industry, including serving as chief financial officer of two publicly traded institutions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
More inside POST