Top 5 Moves
- Alain Dromer new director at Henderson European
- Lockheed Martin elects Daniel F. Akerson to board
- Shell director Josef Ackermann to retire
- Honda announces executive changes at its North American operations
- Boeing SVP Wanda Denson-Low announces retirement
Don't Miss Most Read
- The first generation of smart watches
- City of dreams, Macau
- How to solve complex problems
- Telecom Italia revenues 23.4 billion euros
- All sunshine makes the desert
- Events in June 2010
- New, bigger and improved Jeep
- Inspired by aircraft
- Black and white classic
- Glorious design for the glorious new year
- Warm, rich and engaging analogue sound from Creek Audio Destiny 2
- Vinyl records on the Air Force One
- Learn about nerves
- How to choose a good doctor
- Record 10.7 billion trips taken on U.S. public transportation
- Almost all Europeans supports agricultural policy
- Channel 4 goes in space
- Virgin successfully completes SpaceShipTwo flight
Download Windows Gadget
Penske Automotive appoints Sandra E. Pierce to board of directorsDecember 20, 2012, Bloomfield Hills, Mich., USA - Penske Automotive Group, Inc. announced that Sandra E. Pierce has been appointed to its board of directors.
Ms. Pierce recently retired as President and CEO, Charter One Bank Michigan, a division of Royal Bank of Scotland, where she was responsible for the bank’s commercial banking business and all bank activities in Michigan, a position she held since 2004.
Ms. Pierce also served as the Midwest Regional Executive for the bank, overseeing all bank activities in Illinois and Ohio. Prior to these positions, Ms. Pierce held various executive positions with JP Morgan Chase, Bank One, and National Bank of Detroit from 1978 through 2004.
Ms. Pierce currently serves as chairman of the board of trustees of Henry Ford Health System. She is actively involved in numerous activities to foster economic development in the Detroit area, including Chair of the Financial Advisory Board for the City of Detroit.