Penske Automotive appoints Sandra E. Pierce to board of directors
Ms. Pierce recently retired as President and CEO, Charter One Bank Michigan, a division of Royal Bank of Scotland, where she was responsible for the bank’s commercial banking business and all bank activities in Michigan, a position she held since 2004.
Ms. Pierce also served as the Midwest Regional Executive for the bank, overseeing all bank activities in Illinois and Ohio. Prior to these positions, Ms. Pierce held various executive positions with JP Morgan Chase, Bank One, and National Bank of Detroit from 1978 through 2004.
Ms. Pierce currently serves as chairman of the board of trustees of Henry Ford Health System. She is actively involved in numerous activities to foster economic development in the Detroit area, including Chair of the Financial Advisory Board for the City of Detroit. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
- Superior Industries International appoints Nadeem Moiz as CFO
- Mears appoints two directors
More inside POST
Viasat Q1 earnings drop 78% Earnings