Top 5 Moves
- Select Comfort appoints Google's Daniel Alegre to board
- Keynote appoints Erik Prusch to board of directors
- Starbucks: John Culver group president, China and Asia Pacific
- Brian Krzanich new CEO of Intel
- Comcast Cable promoted Cathy Avgiris to CFO
Don't Miss Most Read
- I met its soul
- Heart problems in children
- Qatar to buy 5% stake in Bharti Airtel for $1.26 billion
- Food Lion invests in 178 stores, hires 800
- Coffee-maker to die for
- Avon recalls 55,000 flammable popcorn makers
- New York's $1.8 billion for Sandy approved
- Venezuela to import 50 million rolls of toilet paper
- Banco do Brasil steps in the U.S. via Florida
- U.S. trade deficit shrank to $38.8 billion
- UN: losses from disasters $2.5 trillion
- U.S. to supercharge weather computers to compete with Europe
- Southwest Airlines fined $150,000 for slow response
- Toys R Us to have 100 stores in China
- Strong yuan for Hong Kong shopping boom
Download Windows Gadget
Penske Automotive appoints Sandra E. Pierce to board of directorsDecember 20, 2012, Bloomfield Hills, Mich., USA - Penske Automotive Group, Inc. announced that Sandra E. Pierce has been appointed to its board of directors.
Ms. Pierce recently retired as President and CEO, Charter One Bank Michigan, a division of Royal Bank of Scotland, where she was responsible for the bank’s commercial banking business and all bank activities in Michigan, a position she held since 2004.
Ms. Pierce also served as the Midwest Regional Executive for the bank, overseeing all bank activities in Illinois and Ohio. Prior to these positions, Ms. Pierce held various executive positions with JP Morgan Chase, Bank One, and National Bank of Detroit from 1978 through 2004.
Ms. Pierce currently serves as chairman of the board of trustees of Henry Ford Health System. She is actively involved in numerous activities to foster economic development in the Detroit area, including Chair of the Financial Advisory Board for the City of Detroit.
Send us your promotions
Positions and Promotions is the central place on the internet for the news on changes in top management at companies around the world. You can send us the personnel news from your company using > this form < or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org