Penn West announces senior management changes
Mr. Dyck has served in his current role for nearly three years, and Mr. Gegunde has served Penn West for over 18 years in a variety of leadership roles.
Penn West also announces that David Hendry, Penn West's Vice President of Finance for the last two years, will assume the position of CFO.
Mr. Hendry is a Chartered Accountant, and brings over 25 years of finance experience, most recently as finance Vice President at Talisman Energy Inc. where he also served overseas for nine years in the Norway and U.K. North Sea offices.
Mr. Hendry started his career working nine years in public accounting, largely at PricewaterhouseCoopers. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
- Bacanora announces formal appointment of non-executive directors
- Bellatrix Exploration appoints Maxwell Lof as CFO
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
More inside POST