Penn West announces senior management changes
Mr. Dyck has served in his current role for nearly three years, and Mr. Gegunde has served Penn West for over 18 years in a variety of leadership roles.
Penn West also announces that David Hendry, Penn West's Vice President of Finance for the last two years, will assume the position of CFO.
Mr. Hendry is a Chartered Accountant, and brings over 25 years of finance experience, most recently as finance Vice President at Talisman Energy Inc. where he also served overseas for nine years in the Norway and U.K. North Sea offices.
Mr. Hendry started his career working nine years in public accounting, largely at PricewaterhouseCoopers. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Gran Tierra Energy appoints Sondra Scott to board
- Leis Industries appoints James Stout to board
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
More inside POST