Penn West announces senior management changes
Mr. Dyck has served in his current role for nearly three years, and Mr. Gegunde has served Penn West for over 18 years in a variety of leadership roles.
Penn West also announces that David Hendry, Penn West's Vice President of Finance for the last two years, will assume the position of CFO.
Mr. Hendry is a Chartered Accountant, and brings over 25 years of finance experience, most recently as finance Vice President at Talisman Energy Inc. where he also served overseas for nine years in the Norway and U.K. North Sea offices.
Mr. Hendry started his career working nine years in public accounting, largely at PricewaterhouseCoopers. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
More inside POST
Gordmans Stores files for bankruptcy Companies