Pegasystems appoints Tom Libretto as CMO
Mr. Libretto has more than 20 years of marketing leadership experience in global technology organizations including Lotus, IBM, Nokia, and most recently as managing director, global head of digital experience at JPMorgan Chase (JPMC).
While at JPMC, Mr. Libretto was responsible for defining and executing digital transformation initiatives.
Previously, as Global VP, digital marketing and CRM at Nokia, he drove worldwide digital, CRM, social, and "always-on" marketing activities.
Earlier in his career, he held several marketing and sales positions at IBM and Lotus.
Mr. Libretto is a graduate of the College of the Holy Cross, where he earned his undergraduate degree in economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST
JD Sports full-year profit up 56% Earnings