Pegasystems appoints Tom Libretto as CMO
Mr. Libretto has more than 20 years of marketing leadership experience in global technology organizations including Lotus, IBM, Nokia, and most recently as managing director, global head of digital experience at JPMorgan Chase (JPMC).
While at JPMC, Mr. Libretto was responsible for defining and executing digital transformation initiatives.
Previously, as Global VP, digital marketing and CRM at Nokia, he drove worldwide digital, CRM, social, and "always-on" marketing activities.
Earlier in his career, he held several marketing and sales positions at IBM and Lotus.
Mr. Libretto is a graduate of the College of the Holy Cross, where he earned his undergraduate degree in economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
More inside POST