Pegasystems appoints Tom Libretto as CMO
Mr. Libretto has more than 20 years of marketing leadership experience in global technology organizations including Lotus, IBM, Nokia, and most recently as managing director, global head of digital experience at JPMorgan Chase (JPMC).
While at JPMC, Mr. Libretto was responsible for defining and executing digital transformation initiatives.
Previously, as Global VP, digital marketing and CRM at Nokia, he drove worldwide digital, CRM, social, and "always-on" marketing activities.
Earlier in his career, he held several marketing and sales positions at IBM and Lotus.
Mr. Libretto is a graduate of the College of the Holy Cross, where he earned his undergraduate degree in economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST
VeriFone Systems Q2 income drops 36% Earnings