Pegasystems appoints Matt Cushing as vice president
Mr. Cushing joins Pega with more than 20 years of legal experience in the technology sector.
Previous roles include general counsel at energy management technology firm EnerNOC, and general counsel at Acme Packet prior to its acquisition by Oracle.
Mr. Cushing was previously a partner at Bingham McCutchen, a global, Boston-based law firm where he provided legal and business counsel to publicly traded companies in the technology space.
Mr. Cushing is a graduate of the College of the Holy Cross where he earned his degree in Economics and Political Science and currently serves as co-chair of the Friends of Crusader Hockey Mentor Network.
He holds a JD from Fordham University, where he is also a member of the Dean's Planning Council. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST