Pegasystems appoints Matt Cushing as vice president
Mr. Cushing joins Pega with more than 20 years of legal experience in the technology sector.
Previous roles include general counsel at energy management technology firm EnerNOC, and general counsel at Acme Packet prior to its acquisition by Oracle.
Mr. Cushing was previously a partner at Bingham McCutchen, a global, Boston-based law firm where he provided legal and business counsel to publicly traded companies in the technology space.
Mr. Cushing is a graduate of the College of the Holy Cross where he earned his degree in Economics and Political Science and currently serves as co-chair of the Friends of Crusader Hockey Mentor Network.
He holds a JD from Fordham University, where he is also a member of the Dean's Planning Council. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership