Peapack-Gladstone appoints Robert A. Plante as COO
Mr. Plante most recently served as executive vice president and chief operations officer/chief information officer at IDB New York where he was a member of the credit risk, market risk and asset liability committees.
Mr. Plante has also held leadership positions at The CIT Group and at GE Capital Global Consumer Finance where he was a member of the senior management team.
Mr. Plante holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.), Finance, from the University of Vermont. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST