Peapack-Gladstone appoints Robert A. Plante as COO
Mr. Plante most recently served as executive vice president and chief operations officer/chief information officer at IDB New York where he was a member of the credit risk, market risk and asset liability committees.
Mr. Plante has also held leadership positions at The CIT Group and at GE Capital Global Consumer Finance where he was a member of the senior management team.
Mr. Plante holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.), Finance, from the University of Vermont. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
- CytoSorbents appoints Eric G. Mortensen as CMO
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals appoints Pete A. Meyers as CFO
- pdvWireless appoints Mark Hennessy to board
More inside POST
EasyJet posts wider loss in H1 Earnings