Peapack-Gladstone appoints Robert A. Plante as COO
Mr. Plante most recently served as executive vice president and chief operations officer/chief information officer at IDB New York where he was a member of the credit risk, market risk and asset liability committees.
Mr. Plante has also held leadership positions at The CIT Group and at GE Capital Global Consumer Finance where he was a member of the senior management team.
Mr. Plante holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.), Finance, from the University of Vermont. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Becton Dickinson names Tom Polen president
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
- Vitamin Shoppe appoints two to board
- Cognizant appoints two directors
More inside POST
Bebe Stores to close all stores Companies
UK inflation steady in March Economy