Peapack-Gladstone appoints Robert A. Plante as COO
Mr. Plante most recently served as executive vice president and chief operations officer/chief information officer at IDB New York where he was a member of the credit risk, market risk and asset liability committees.
Mr. Plante has also held leadership positions at The CIT Group and at GE Capital Global Consumer Finance where he was a member of the senior management team.
Mr. Plante holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.), Finance, from the University of Vermont. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
More inside POST
Korn Ferry Q1 diluted EPS $0.51 Earnings