PDC Energy appoints David Honeyfield as CFO
Mr. Honeyfield has over 25 years of energy related experience, including a proven background in accounting, finance, treasury, and capital markets.
Mr. Honeyfield was most recently Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Jonah Energy in Denver. His previous experience includes six years at Intrepid Potash, where his last role was President and Chief Financial Officer.
Previously, Mr. Honeyfield served in various leadership roles including Chief Financial Officer at SM Energy, Controller and Chief Accounting Officer at Cimarex Energy/Key Production Company, and Senior Audit Manager at Arthur Andersen where he focused on oil and gas exploration & production, manufacturing and mining sectors.
Mr. Honeyfield holds a BA in Economics from the University of Colorado and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
- Woodward appoints Eileen Drake to board of directors
- Woodward names Daniel Korte to board of directors
- Zayo Group appoints two executives
- ENSERVCO appoints Christopher D. Haymons to board
More inside POST