PayPal appoints Belinda Johnson to its board of directors
Ms. Johnson is a recognized attorney and business leader who has focused her talents on crafting and directing policies and strategies that enable high-growth, consumer-facing internet companies for more than two decades.
Ms. Johnson will serve on PayPal's Audit Committee.
Ms. Johnson is the Chief Business Affairs and Legal Officer at Airbnb, a community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations and experiences around the world.
She joined Airbnb in 2011 and has been a key leader in the company's growth from a small start-up to a global brand.
Prior to joining Airbnb, Ms. Johnson was the Deputy General Counsel at Yahoo! and served as the General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at Broadcast.com. The company was acquired by Yahoo! in 1999.
Ms. Johnson holds a BA and JD from the University of Texas and was named one of Fast Company Magazine's Most Creative People in Business in 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST