Paychex expands board of directors, appoints new member
Mr. Bonadio is CEO and managing partner of the Bonadio Group, the largest certified public accountant firm in New York State outside of Manhattan.
Mr. Bonadio began his career with Arthur Andersen & Co. in Rochester, New York. He left the firm in 1978 to start his own firm.
Mr. Bonadio has experience serving on publicly traded boards and is currently a director and chair of the audit committee for CurAegis Technologies, formerly Torvec, Inc.
He also previously served as a director and audit committee chair for Conceptus, Inc., a medical products manufacturer and developer that is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Bayer AH of Germany.
Mr. Bonadio holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York. He is the 2016 recipient of the Herbert W. Vanden Brul Entrepreneurial Award, presented by Rochester Institute of Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST