Paula Nickolds appointed John Lewis managing director
Ms. Nickolds joined the Partnership in 1994 as a graduate trainee in John Lewis Oxford Street. She held a number of senior roles before joining the John Lewis management board as Buying & Brand Director in 2013.
Most recently as Commercial Director, she has been responsible for innovation in John Lewis's product assortment and the look and feel of its shops.
Dino Rocos will be the lead director responsible for John Lewis operations between 28 October and Ms. Nickolds' start date. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST