Paula Nickolds appointed John Lewis managing director
Ms. Nickolds joined the Partnership in 1994 as a graduate trainee in John Lewis Oxford Street. She held a number of senior roles before joining the John Lewis management board as Buying & Brand Director in 2013.
Most recently as Commercial Director, she has been responsible for innovation in John Lewis's product assortment and the look and feel of its shops.
Dino Rocos will be the lead director responsible for John Lewis operations between 28 October and Ms. Nickolds' start date. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership