Paula Nickolds appointed John Lewis managing director
Ms. Nickolds joined the Partnership in 1994 as a graduate trainee in John Lewis Oxford Street. She held a number of senior roles before joining the John Lewis management board as Buying & Brand Director in 2013.
Most recently as Commercial Director, she has been responsible for innovation in John Lewis's product assortment and the look and feel of its shops.
Dino Rocos will be the lead director responsible for John Lewis operations between 28 October and Ms. Nickolds' start date. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST