Paula Cholmondeley joins KapStone board
Ms. Cholmondeley joins the Board of Directors as a Class B director. Ms. Cholmondeley is the founder and chief executive officer of The Sorrel Group, LLC, a corporate governance consulting company.
She currently serves as an independent trustee of Nationwide Mutual Funds and as a member of the board of directors of Terex Corporation and Bank of the Ozarks, Inc.
Previously, she also was the vice president and general manager of Specialty Products at Sappi Fine Paper North America, a producer of coated wood-free paper and related products, and served seven years in various financial roles at International Paper Company.
Additionally, Ms. Cholmondeley is a part-time faculty member of the National Association of Corporate Directors.
Ms. Cholmondeley graduated from Howard University with a B.A. in Accounting and earned an M.S. in Accounting from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
- Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
- Federal Signal Corporation appoints David G. Martin as COO
More inside POST