Patrick Doyle joins Sprint board of directors
Mr. Doyle will chair the Audit Committee. Mr. Doyle most recently served as DirecTV’s Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Finance.
After joining the company in 1992, then called Hughes Electronics Corporation, Mr. Doyle held a variety of positions in finance and accounting at DirecTV until he retired following the company’s acquisition by AT&T in July of 2015.
Prior to his 23 years with DirecTV, he served in various roles at oilfield services company Baker Hughes and public accounting firm Deloitte & Touche.
Mr. Doyle received his Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza School of Business and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kansas
- YRC Worldwide appoints Stephanie D. Fisher as CFO
- Compass Minerals appoints Patrick Linehan as CFO
- YRC Worldwide appoints Jason T. Ringgenberg as CIO
- Compass Minerals adds Valdemar Fischer to its board
- Sprint names Néstor Cano COO
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership