PatientPing appoints John Glaser to board
Dr. Glaser has served as the CIO of Partners Healthcare, the CEO of Siemens Healthcare IT, and currently as Senior Vice President, Population Health at Cerner Corporation.
Dr. Glaser was the founding chair of the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) and the past-president of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
In addition to PatientPing, he has served on numerous boards, including eHealth Initiative and the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA). Dr. Glaser is a former senior advisor to the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC).
He received his Ph.D. from the University of Minnesota and has written over 200 articles and three books on the strategic application of IT in health care.
Dr. Glaser serves on the faculty of the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, the Medical University of South Carolina, the School of Biomedical Informatics at the Texas Health Science Center and the Harvard School of Public Health. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership