Patient Home Monitoring appoints Al Wallander as CFO
Mr. Wallander comes to the company with significant financial executive experience.
Most recently, he served as CFO for Market6 from 2013 until its sale to Kroger in 2016, and as CFO for DotLoop from 2011 until its sale to Zillow in 2015.
Previously, Mr. Wallander provided CFO services to several early-stage companies since 1997.
Prior to that, he was with U.S. Shoe Corp. as vice-president of planning, and with Applied Power as director of financial reporting.
Mr. Wallander started his career at Deloitte and earned his BS and MBA from Marquette University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST