Pasinex appoints Victor Wells as new chairman
Mr. Wells has served on the boards of several public companies and is currently a member of the board of Student Transportation Inc. and Contagious Gaming Inc.
During his career he held increasingly senior financial positions such as Vice President Finance and CFO of Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund from its IPO in July 2001 to April, 2006.
Mr. Wells was Chair of the Canadian Financial Executives Research Foundation (2011 - 2016): A past Director and Chapter President of FEI Canada, he was awarded the Frank S. Capon Distinguished Service Award by FEI Canada in 2011.
He obtained his Chartered Accountant designation with Ernst & Young LLP in Toronto and is a Fellow of the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia and Ontario.
Mr. Wells obtained his Institute of Corporate Directors designation in 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
More inside POST
Unilever H1 profit up, sales up Earnings