PartnerRe names head of global client & broker management
Formerly Head of Corporate Client and Channel Management at Munich Re, Mr. Bruniecki was responsible for managing various aspects of client relations including the strategic development of broker relationships, developing Munich Re’s sales capabilities worldwide and more recently, business development for the company’s non-life business in central eastern and southern Europe.
Mr. Bruniecki started his career as a property underwriter at Generali Lloyd Versicherung AG, before joining Munich Re in 2001 as Property Underwriter and Client Manager for Global Clients.
He holds a diploma in Economics and Accounting from the University of Cooperative Education in Stuttgart and is an alumni of the Horst K. Jannott scholarship program in cooperation with the Georgia State University, Atlanta. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Third Point Reinsurance CEO to step down
- AXIS Capital: John Nichols resigns as CEO of AXIS Re
- Hiscox appoints Louise Dennett as group finance director
- Aspen announces director appointment
- Asian Citrus Holdings appoints non-executive director
More inside POST
Old Mutual full year profits up 1% Earnings