PartnerRe names head of global client & broker management
Formerly Head of Corporate Client and Channel Management at Munich Re, Mr. Bruniecki was responsible for managing various aspects of client relations including the strategic development of broker relationships, developing Munich Re’s sales capabilities worldwide and more recently, business development for the company’s non-life business in central eastern and southern Europe.
Mr. Bruniecki started his career as a property underwriter at Generali Lloyd Versicherung AG, before joining Munich Re in 2001 as Property Underwriter and Client Manager for Global Clients.
He holds a diploma in Economics and Accounting from the University of Cooperative Education in Stuttgart and is an alumni of the Horst K. Jannott scholarship program in cooperation with the Georgia State University, Atlanta. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
- GeoPark appoints Jamie B. Coulter to board
- Seadrill appoints Anton Dibowitz as CEO
- AXIS Capital Holdings appoints Peter Vogt as CFO
More inside POST