PartnerRe appoints James Beedle as head of Asia-Pacific
Mr. Beedle comes to PartnerRe from Willis Re where he was Senior Managing Director of Willis Re Asia-Pacific based in Singapore.
He has extensive experience in the Asia-Pacific region first as COO of Willis Re Australia, and then as CEO of Willis Re Japan.
In his most recent position, his responsibilities extended from Japan to Indonesia, covering Australia, New Zealand, China, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore and Brunei.
Mr. Beedle is replacing outgoing Head of Asia-Pacific, Alain Flandrin, who will leave the Company after a short transition period to pursue other personal and professional interests. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Seadrill appoints Anton Dibowitz as CEO
- AXIS Capital Holdings appoints Peter Vogt as CFO
- Axovant Sciences appoints David Hung as CEO
- Third Point Reinsurance CEO to step down
- AXIS Capital: John Nichols resigns as CEO of AXIS Re
More inside POST
ENI Q1 profit per share 0.27 euros Earnings