PartnerRe appoints James Beedle as head of Asia-Pacific
Mr. Beedle comes to PartnerRe from Willis Re where he was Senior Managing Director of Willis Re Asia-Pacific based in Singapore.
He has extensive experience in the Asia-Pacific region first as COO of Willis Re Australia, and then as CEO of Willis Re Japan.
In his most recent position, his responsibilities extended from Japan to Indonesia, covering Australia, New Zealand, China, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore and Brunei.
Mr. Beedle is replacing outgoing Head of Asia-Pacific, Alain Flandrin, who will leave the Company after a short transition period to pursue other personal and professional interests. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
- GeoPark appoints Jamie B. Coulter to board
- Seadrill appoints Anton Dibowitz as CEO
- AXIS Capital Holdings appoints Peter Vogt as CFO
More inside POST
Teva Q1 net income $580 million Earnings