Parsley Energy appoints Jerry Windlinger to board
Mr. Windlinger is the former Vice President of Corporate Development of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, a position he held from March 2014 until his retirement in December 2016.
Mr. Windlinger joined Anadarko in 1978 and served in a variety of technical and managerial positions in reservoir engineering, exploration, development, and acquisitions.
Over the course of his 41 years in the energy industry, Mr. Windlinger's experience spanned U.S. onshore, U.S. offshore, Alaskan, Canadian, and international assets.
Mr. Windlinger earned both a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Texas.
He is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Texas. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST