Parsley Energy appoints Jerry Windlinger to board
Mr. Windlinger is the former Vice President of Corporate Development of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, a position he held from March 2014 until his retirement in December 2016.
Mr. Windlinger joined Anadarko in 1978 and served in a variety of technical and managerial positions in reservoir engineering, exploration, development, and acquisitions.
Over the course of his 41 years in the energy industry, Mr. Windlinger's experience spanned U.S. onshore, U.S. offshore, Alaskan, Canadian, and international assets.
Mr. Windlinger earned both a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Texas.
He is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Texas. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
More inside POST
If you can't find a skilled worker, made one Leadership